Order a Puja
All donations for the pujas are used
to support Amma's numerous humanitarian projects undertaken by the Mata Amritanandamayi Math and also to cover the expenses associated with
performing the pujas, including the administration of puja-related tasks at the
M A Center in San Ramon, CA, USA.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
To pay online, please
fill out the form below. Credit card payments may also be made using the Printable Puja Request Form by faxing it to us at: M. A. Center, fax: 1-510-743-PUJA(7852)
CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PAYMENTS
To make a check or money order payment, please fill out the Printable Puja Request Form and mail it to: M. A. Center,
P.O. Box 613, San Ramon, CA , 94583
Please call M.A. Center at 1-510-537-9417, ext. 121 (or leave us a message at ext. 481)
or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE READ THIS FOR ALL PUJA REQUESTS:
- All payments must be in U.S. dollars.
- To request a puja for a specific day, please be sure we receive your request two weeks before your requested Puja date(s).
- Due to the high volume of puja requests, unless requested, we do not send a confirmation. The prasad you receive from India will serve as confirmation of the completion of the puja.
- Please consult the vedic astrologer of your choice for auspicious dates.
- Most pujas can be performed any day of the month, with the exception of the Kali Puja, which is performed on Amma's birthstar day each month.
- Puja ordering through AmritaPuja.org is safe! We utilize SSL (Secure Socket Layers), the most advanced online security system available, so that your experience is worry free. The M. A. Center is committed to safeguarding its
online user's privacy.